Application for Basic Physician Training
Welcome to the RACP Online Registration System
Australian DPEs, please log in here to consider/approval applications.
New trainees please ensure you have read and meet the eligibility information before you start your application.
All trainees must renew your registrations with the RACP annually.
- Annual registrations for Basic Physician Training open in December and close 28 February (AUS & NZ).
- Late applications incur a late fee and will not be accepted after 31 March.
- Applications for this first yearly intake will be processed through Apr/May (AUS) or within 10 working days (NZ).
- Mid-year registrations open in July and close 31 August (AUS & NZ).
- Late applications incur a late fee and will not be accepted after 30 September.
- Applications for this mid-year intake will be processed through Oct/Nov (AUS) or within 10 working days (NZ).
- If you are training for less than a full year, pro-rata training fees will apply. Pro-rata fees are based on 44 weeks of training, in accordance with the Progression Through Training Policy.
- If you are away from training for more than an 8-week consecutive period, please complete an interruption form and submit a scanned copy to BasicTraining@racp.edu.au
If you have any questions, please contact the Basic Training team at BasicTraining@racp.edu.au (AUS) or Basic.Training@racp.org.nz (NZ).
Basic Training Applications for Physician Training for 2023
Online applications for basic trainee registration for the full 2023 training year have closed. Mid-year applications for the 2023 training year will open from early July 2023. Applications for the full 2024 training year will open in early December 2023.