Application for Basic Physician Training
Welcome to the RACP Online Registration System
Australian DPEs, please log in here to consider/approval applications.
New trainees please ensure you have read and meet the eligibility information before you start your application.
All trainees must renew your registrations with the RACP annually.
- Annual registrations for Basic Physician Training open 9 November and close 28 February (AUS & NZ).
- Late applications incur a late fee and will not be accepted after 31 March.
- Applications for this first yearly intake will be processed through Apr/May (AUS) or within 10 working days (NZ).
- Mid-year registrations open 4 July and close 31 August (AUS & NZ).
- Late applications incur a late fee and will not be accepted after 30 September.
- Applications for this mid-year intake will be processed through Oct/Nov (AUS) or within 10 working days (NZ).
- If you are training for less than a full year, pro-rata training fees will apply. Pro-rata fees are based on 44 weeks of training, in accordance with the Progression Through Training Policy.
- If you are away from training for more than an 8-week consecutive period, please complete an interruption form and submit a scanned copy to BasicTraining@racp.edu.au
If you have any questions, please contact the Basic Training team at BasicTraining@racp.edu.au (AUS) or Basic.Training@racp.org.nz (NZ).
Basic Training Application For Physician Training for year 2021
All trainees must renew their registration annually.
If you already have an RACP login account and want to complete an application for Basic Training or to re-register for training, click the button below